PRESS THROUGH TIL YOU BREAK THROUGH YOUR LAYERS
Dear heart, your breakthrough is already within easy reach. Yes you have taken many graduating steps to get here! I am so very proud of all that you have overcome. The only thing left is to break through the barrier. That barrier are limitations within yourself. You have been overcoming these for a long time. Once and for all, repent and renounce all thoughts, words and actions where you have come into agreement with the enemy. Instead come into agreement and decree over yourself, My will for your life. You can do this dear one! Begin to pray in the Spirit, speaking in tongues until your faith overcomes the barriers and you break through!
- Renounce shame and release honor
- Renounce condemnation and release commendation
- Renounce self-rejection and release acceptance in the beloved
- Renounce trauma and release peace
- Renounce death and release life
- Renounce fear and release faith
- Renounce loneliness and release connections
- Renounce abandonment and release favor
- Renounce self-pity and release compassion
- Renounce insecurity and release assurance
- Renounce doubt and release faith
- Renounce procrastination and release faithfulness
- Renounce ambition and release patience
- Renounce intensity and release gentleness
- Renounce pride and release humble meekness
- Renounce the lusts of the flesh and release the fruit of the Spirit
- Renounce indulgence and release self control
- Renounce sorrow and release joy
- Renounce hopelessness and release hope
- Renounce apathy and release love
- Renounce impatience and release forbearance
- Renounce judgement and release forgiveness
- Renounce all distraction and release focus on Who and what matters
These and many more - are layers of one’s soul that can hold people back from coming into clarity and intimate oneness with Me. Give Me your soul dear one! Let Me wash it clean and remove all veils between us. You have been overcoming for so long, press through and let Me remove the final veils. You have access precious, press through all self-imposed limitations. I will give you grace for this.
Jude 20 But you, beloved, building up yourselves in your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit.
Ro 8:36-39 As it is written, For your sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. 37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. 38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creation, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
2Co 3:16 Nevertheless when one shall turn to the Lord, the veil shall be taken away.